Searching for a senior care facility where one can enjoy daily life can be stressful. After all, you or your loved one will be calling this environment home. Locally owned and operated, we offer first-rate Independent Living, Personal Care, Advanced Physical Care, and three levels of Secured Memory Care.
We understand that every individual comes in with their own specific needs. That is why our personal care facilities offers personalized, protective care and services so each of our residents are receiving the care that they need. We make it our mission to provide a broad range of services so our senior residents feel right at home.
Residents at our senior living facilities are offered fully furnished apartments and receive three well-balanced meals served in our elegant dining rooms. Our skilled and highly trained staff offer 24 hour assistance with daily life skills including bathing, dressing, grooming, using the restroom, and getting from place to place.
Safety and Security
We want you to feel at ease, knowing that your loved one is in good hands and is safe and secure at our senior living facilities. The following safety measures are taken at our facilities:
- State of the art safety and security systems
- Personal emergency call response systems
- Fully equipped sprinkler system and 24-hour fire security system with automatic fire department dispatching
- All employees are CPR/First Aid/AED Certified
- Handicap Accessible Secured Alzheimer’s (Memory) Care Units
Safety and security are primary concerns at our Lehigh Valley locations, Whitehall Manor and Saucon Valley Manor. Every residence is equipped with state-of-the-art safety systems, including sprinklers and smoke detectors. Our secure unit is equipped with the latest door monitoring and locking systems. Check out all of our unique features.
- Smoke detectors
- Modern safety systems
- The most up-to-date door monitoring and locking systems
- Mag-lock and Wanderguard systems in the secured units
Offering a unique Memory Care program for those with Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Supervision is crucial to the safety and welfare of our residents. Our highly qualified and specially trained staff conduct programs, therapies, exercises, activities and escorted services designed to elevate each resident’s quality of life. This allows every individual to reach his or her highest potential of fulfillment, happiness and productivity.
- Supervision and assistance with all daily activities, including dressing, grooming, bathing and mobility, medication administration, and feeding.
- Independence encouragement — our employees only step in when the resident is not capable of completing an activity suitably on his or her own.
- Consistent support and encouragement to our residents to assist them in focusing on their strengths.
provides individualized care in a safe and nurturing environment that is uniquely created for your loved ones. Assisted living facilities are a great solution for those who require specialized service and support to maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle. It is the long-term senior care option that enables our residents to live in a community and to enjoy specialized personal care facilities.
We are the leading senior care provider dedicated to providing a complete range of assisted living services in Lehigh Valley. We have a team of highly trained and professional caregivers who are committed to a career of care. Our specialized services vary to accommodate the needs of our residents. The family members who are interested in professional assisted living services can trust Saucon Valley Manor. We provide specialized services and develop individualized care programs for your loved ones.
Assisted Living Services
We provide first-class assisted living services to elders and adults with disabilities. Our mission behind our personalized care services is to promote independence and maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Bathing and grooming
- Dressing and personal care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Medication reminders
- Monitoring and mobility
- Light exercise assistance
- Laundry and ironing
- Scheduling appointments and more
Our Unique Amenities and Offerings
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning system
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, and sink
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals served in our elegant dining rooms
- All utilities (excluding personal telephone & cable)
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- Daily laundry service
- Elegantly furnished and decorated common areas
- 24 hour access to highly trained, caring staff
- Assistance with daily life skills (i.e. bathing, dressing, use of restroom)
- Wellness monitored by Licensed Nurses
- Supervision of medication
- On-Site Doctor’s Office
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Beauty salon and barber shop on premises
- Daily indoor, outdoor and escorted public activities