March 18th, 2021
Dear Residents and Families,
Saucon Valley Manor wants to extend our gratitude for your patience and understanding during the COVID-19 pandemic this past year. We understand how difficult it has been for our residents and all of you. Thankfully with the assistance of Lehigh Valley Health Network and Rite Aid Pharmacy 97 % of our residents and the majority of our staff have been fully vaccinated. We will be scheduling additional clinics to ensure all residents and staff continue to get the vaccine. Saucon Valley Manor continues to work diligently to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of our residents. As more and more people within Pennsylvania are being vaccinated and in accordance with Governor Wolf’s request, Saucon Valley Manor is safely expanding its visits for our residents and families. Changes to the visitation may need to be modified if the number of COVID cases increase within the county over 10%
- With spring arriving and the anticipation of warmer weather, Saucon Valley Manor will be installing outdoor visitation areas underneath tents in which you may visit your loved one during a scheduled visit. The area will be cleaned and disinfected after each visit.
- We will also be continuing with our indoor visitation areas as well as FaceTime and window visits.
- Any indoor visit will continue behind plexiglass unless both resident and visitor have received their full vaccine doses. If a family member and resident have both received vaccines you can choose to visit at a sitting area provided in our Community Events Room as long as both resident and visitor maintain a social distance of six feet, both resident and family member are wearing facemasks securely and a vaccine card is provided to Administration for the family member visiting.
- All visitors will continue to be screened prior to their visit. All visitors must be wearing a mask securely covering the nose and mouth and hands must be washed at our hand washing station prior to the visitation. We ask that you please continue to limit visitation to 2 visitors per visitation session. Please remember that if you are sick, please refrain from visiting.
- If you would like to hug your loved one, Saucon Valley Manor will provide you with a disposable gown to wear to be able to do so. Please ask for a gown at the time of your visit and your gown will need to be disposed of at the end of your visit. We also ask that if you choose to hug your loved one that your mask be worn properly ensuring that it is covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- All visits whether indoor or outdoor will need to be scheduled by contacting our Activities Department. For our Personal Care residents, Marissa can be contacted at 484-523-1310 and for our Memory Care residents, Nancy can be contacted at 484-241-9169. All visits are limited to 30 minutes and the hours for visitation will be as follows.
Memory Care Residents: 10:00 am till 1:30 pm
Personal Care Residents: 1:30 pm till 4:30 pm
– Your Team at Saucon Valley Manor
We are happy to report we have completed our Universal Testing for COVID-19 for our residents and staff, as per State regulations.
VISITATION of your loved one is welcomed now at our Manors of the Valley locations. Visits can be arranged through appointments with our Activities Departments. Please refer to the instructions and contact information for the location that you would like to visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Manors of the Valley is proud to announce that, once again, we have been awarded the Morning Call Reader’s Choice “Best” Awards!
Manors of the Valley was recognized in these categories:
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Personal Care Home
Please click below to let people know why you think we’re the best!
Quality Senior Services
Providing the most comfortable environment for residents is our mission. Whether they required assisted living, personal care, or memory care, we are here for them. We help our residents remain as independent as possible while concentrating on their strengths.
5 Lehigh Valley Locations
We are privileged to serve the aging community in the Lehigh Valley. Our founding location, Whitehall Manor, opened in 1998, and we have been growing ever since. We now serve Whitehall, Bethlehem, Saucon Valley, and Parkland communities.
Life doesn’t have to slow down at the Manors. We truly care about the quality of life for our residents. We are privileged to be able to plan daily activities and special events for our residents to enjoy and partake in. Activities are a great way to stay active!
Reclaim the future for millions! Join Bethlehem, Saucon Valley and Whitehall Manor for the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s®, the nation’s largest event to raise awareness and funds to fight Alzheimer’s disease. Together, we can advance research to treat and prevent Alzheimer’s, and provide programs and support to improve the lives of millions of affected Americans.